5 Day Itinerary
Recommendations for Your Trip to London
– Get an
. Load it with a minimum of £10, and swipe it on the metro and buses.
– Explore London on foot and
wear comfortable, waterproof shoes
Consider the all-inclusive London Pass for your trip, providing access to various attractions.
Buy Travel Insurance
Tip: Join Free Activities
joined three free tours in London
, while my sister and aunt embarked on an additional Thames riverside tour. They had a fantastic experience!
Day 1 in London, the Essentials
– Plan your first day in London based on your arrival time.
– Allocate approximately two hours to travel from the airport to downtown.
– Consider taking a
FREE walking tour
of London's iconic sights or booking a guided tour to
explore the city
Day 2 in London
Visit Halkin Mews, Wilton Crescent, and Peggy Porschen's for Instagrammable spots. See Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and London Eye at night.
Explore SOHO after Harrods, enjoy a cookie at Creme, dine in Chinatown, and visit Carnaby St.
Learn More Day 2 Tips
Day 3 in London
– Enjoy a
at Hampton by Hilton Waterloo (included).
– Join the
free tour of old London
at 11:00 (Tower Hill Metro).
– After the tour, grab a bite to eat and consider
visiting the Sky Garden.
Get a Guided Tour
Day 4 in London
– Visit Sky Garden at 10:45 AM, and
bring your ID
for the security check.
– The Shard is
a paid alternative
for higher city views.
– Covent Garden highlights: Neal's Yard, Market, Opera House, pubs, and restaurants.
Learn More about Day 4
Day 5 in London
– Get recommendations from the
free tour for less crowded Guard views
– Arrive at Buckingham Palace
two hours early
for a good spot.
– Witness part of the guard leaving from St James's Palace.
Want to Know More Destinations in Our Best London 5 Day Itinerary?
Read the whole post!
What to Do in London for FREE (or almost free)
Best Things To Do in LONDON on Your First Visit
How to Use Go City London