By Vero www.touristear.com
– Explore the historic Altes Rathaus in Marienplatz, showcasing Late and Neo-Gothic architecture.
– Visit St. Peter's Church, Munich's oldest church
– Discover the magnificent Munich Residenz, a grand palace with Renaissance, Rococo, Neoclassical, and Baroque styles.
– Explore modern art at Pinakothek Der Moderne.
– Visit BMW Welt and BMW Museum for interactive exhibitions and a journey.
– Reflect at the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, a tribute to the victims.