Amsterdam in 4 days: What to See and Visit?
How to Get to Amsterdam?
The most comfortable way to get to Amsterdam is by plane. Flights are very well-priced and vary depending on the season.
Learn More Here
Where to Sleep in Amsterdam in 4 Days
We slept in
Hotel 2 Stay
and we were very well taken care of.
You might hear the trains passing by.
Full Post Here
What to See and Visit in
4 days in Amsterdam
- Dinner at a place called Lokaal T Loosje, near Nieuwmarkt - Walking at the red light district, the canals, and Munttoren
- Anne Frank House
- Dine at Irish restaurant called O’Reillys
- Short walk around Dam Square
- Cycled to Oude Kerk, Reguliersgracht
- Beach bars
Read Full Post
- Take pictures at Museumplein.
- Van Gogh Museum
- Heineken Experience VIP tour
- Boat ride on the canals.
- Walk around the Jordaan neighborhood
Get Tickets to Heineken
- Breakfast at Hard Rock - Rijkmuseum - FOAM photo gallery - Zaanse Schans - Beer and dinner in Zandvoort
Read The Full Post Here!
Best Places to Visit in Eindhoven,
Best Things to Do in Rotterdam, 2-day Itinerary