How to Travel by Van to Morocco from Spain
How to Arrive by Ferry to Morocco?
is one of the most reliable companies offering reasonable vans prices!
Book a Ferry Ride
How to Buy Your Ticket?
You must choose the port of departure, the port of arrival, and the date. Choose which boat and category you want to go on. The trip takes only
Buy Tickets at Direct Ferries
Ports of Departure from Spain and the UK to Morocco
– Algeciras, Spain
– Tarifa, Spain
– Gibraltar, UK
Ports of Arrival Morocco and Spain
– Ceuta, Spain – Tangier, Morocco
Arriving at the Port and Waiting
Arrive two hours early at the port to check in. The wait can be long, so download a few chapters of your favorite series to make the wait more bearable.
Buy Travel Insurance
Recommendations for Ferry Travel
– You are not allowed to take your pets with you on the ship
– You can only go to your vehicle once you disembark.
– Carry a backpack with snacks, water, money, a phone, and a charger.
Get International Sim
Enter Morocco With Your Van
You will reach a large square with 2 signs: Moroccan and foreign vehicles. You must go to the foreign vehicle lane to complete the temporary registration of your car.
This process is done simultaneously with the validation of your passport and stamp by the police and customs control of the van. Staff members usually speak French quite well and a little English.
– You are not allowed to bring a drone to Morocco. – Leave Spain with a full tank of fuel in your van. It can take about 30km to find a gas station.
Must-have Items To Carry In Your Van
1. Carry a passport and the insurance of the van.
to find places to sleep.
3. Bring water.
Bring water purifier tablets
Buy Water Purifier Tablets
5. Carry a puncture kit, inflator, and tools (just in case).
6. Bring a spare tire.
7. Buy a SIM card in Morocco.
8. Wear appropriate clothing.
9. Travel with two gas bottles.
10. Carry cash.
11 Bring a first aid kit.
Create a Wise Account
13 Must-Visit Places in Morocco
– Asilah, on the Atlantic coast
– Merzouga desert
– Todra Valley
– Atlas Mountains
– The Oasis of Skoura
– Valley of Roses
Read the post to learn more about How to Travel by Van to Morocco from Spain.
What to see in Marrakech
The Best Insurance to Travel to Morocco